Monday 19 March 2012

time for tea


mint detox
white peony

Good morning friends. I don't know about you, but after our busy weekend I woke up this morning in desperate need of a good (read strong!) cup of tea.

And that reminded me of a fabulous new company I've recently been introduced too! Tea Horse is run by lovely group of people obsessed with tasty tea. Their concept is unique, sign up for their Tea Horse taster boxes and each month you will receive a perfectly edited selection of tea (each month is themed) with enough tea to make 30 perfect cups. I think this is a great way to try a wide variety of exotic teas, and I love the beautiful full leaves pictured above.

This month the focus is on tea and health. I think I might have to sign up for a box and test it out!

You can sign up for their taster boxes here.


No comments:

Post a Comment