Monday 26 March 2012

easter + egg = hunt time





Happy Monday friends!I can't believe how quickly this year has gone - can you believe it's almost April? I love spring time, the clocks went back yesterday, I've started cycling to work again and we have a long bank holiday to look forward to in just a few weeks.

In honour of the upcoming Easter break, I wanted to share this adorable Egg Hunt! It's been running across London for the last few weeks and is put on by the fabulous Faberge company. There are over 200 eggs hidden across London - you can pick up maps here - and each one has a special keyword that you can text in once you've found it. Each time you text you are entered to win the grand prize - The Diamond Jubilee Egg which is valued at over £100k!

I think this Easter Egg hunt will be the perfect way to spend next Saturday and a great way to see the city.

More information is available here. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment