Friday 2 March 2012

create my art


Today friends, I wanted to talk mostly about art. Now that I am a grown-up, I really love the idea of investing in unique pieces of art, to try and start a collection of sorts, that we can add too throughout the rest of our lives. 

Create My Art is an amazing find, a website that brings together artists and those looking for a art! You simply create your own 'wish list' describing the piece you want (including things like colour, size, time frame and budget) and once your list is posted, artists from all over the world respond with their own proposals detailing the bespoke piece they can create just for you. 

The website includes biographies of all the artists, with their location and examples of work. If you find someone you like, you can even contact them directly, inviting them to review your wish list. 

I think this is an amazing way of bring art to us regular people who might not have the budget or knowledge to feel comfortable shopping in a gallery. A perfect way for me to get started.

Create My Art can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment