Friday 13 April 2012

make them roar




Happy Friday friends! It is so nice to have a short week and I'm home today working on a school project. A cold, grey day like this is perfect for studying...but also makes me yearn for a fluffy companion. I've been wanting a cat for about four years now, the husband has resolutely said no, but that hasn't made me give up my quest to convince him!

For all you lucky people who already have a feline friend, check out this super stylish blog and website totally dedicated to your cat's needs. Make Them Roar is a cool collection of cat furniture, cat products, toys - anything really related to cats! The site has been set up by a friend of mine and I love her amazing finds, especially the upcycled cat bed and the stylish cat grass.

You can find Make Them Roar on Facebook and Twitter. Have a great weekend! If you do have a cat, give it an extra cuddle for me. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment