Monday 16 January 2012

welcome to 2012


Hello friends. My it has been awhile! I know we are practically halfway through January, but I hope you all had a wonderful holiday break and a great start to the New Year.

The husband and I just returned from a two week trip to India. It was incredible! I'll be posting pictures a bit later in the week and telling you about our adventure.

Today however, I wanted to share a little travel trick of mine. I always take the time, before leaving on a trip, to tidy the flat and change the sheets on our bed. I don't know about you, but in our home, finding the time to do this before a flight is always a challenge! The reward is worth it however, because when your poor travel wearied body finally makes it home, you simply jump in a hot shower and climb into bed. And trust me, there is nothing better after a long trip then curling up in your own bed with nice, freshly cleaned sheets. Bliss!

I have lots of fun things to share with you this year, it's going to be a good one. Happy days friends! It's nice to be back.

photo via tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment