Monday 23 January 2012

boom



And it’s Monday! Welcome back friends, I hope you had a good weekend.

This year, one of my New Year’s resolutions is to watch less TV and listen to more music. I love music and used to regularly go to gigs and dance around the house listening to my favourite tunes. Unfortunately however, as life got busier, somehow music fell by the wayside. Instead of coming home and listening to the radio, I’d come home and listen to the news! I’m hoping that by sticking to my resolution, this year that will change.

I’ve been looking for a new digital radio that I can use in my bedroom and came across this super cool 80s throwback boombox designed by Paul Smith and Lasonic.  It’s is a little too spendy for my tastes, but wouldn’t it a great way to get the tunes pumping?! How are you going to accomplish your New Year’s resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment