Monday 28 November 2011

a secret message





Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had a great holiday (for the Yanks) weekend. We had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday night complete with a 20 lb turkey. YUM.

I also spent quite a bit of time getting started on my holiday shopping. I found this super sweet fortune cookie necklace and thought it would be the perfect gift for a girlfriend or wife. Each necklace is made to order and you can customise the message on the back. I love the idea of having a secret message hidden at the back of my neck while the fortune cookie at the front is abstract enough to not look obvious.

Wouldn't this be such a precious gift to open under the tree on Christmas day?!

Silver Fortune Cookie Necklace available here and seen originally on the super stylish I am a Greedy Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment