Friday 23 September 2011

and it's friday...


What a week. I can definitely say this hasn't been the best - and I will breathe a huge sigh of relief once today is over! The husband and I are heading up North this weekend and plan to spend Saturday exploring the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. After a hard week, getting outside and away from the city is sometimes the best thing to do. What are you all up to this weekend?

To celebrate Friday, I thought I'd leave you all with some fun things I've found recently.

Perfect for Autumn and my favourite comfort food - grilled cheese and tomato soup - in one!

Loving this new Etsy shop - am struggling to decide which winter coat to get...

Long but interesting article about capital punishment in the US by the fabulous New Yorker

Lusting after this (ridiculously expensive) iPhone cover by Pipetto

Happy weekend all!

Imagine from the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment