Sunday 8 May 2011

sunday film club: soho hotel





I don't know what the weather has been like where you are, but in London we've had two full days of rain. Whilst rain isn't usually my favourite weather, sometimes listening as the rain comes down, opening the windows and smelling the fresh air, and watching as the big drops hit our windows makes me feel safe and cozy. On days like these, what I want most is to curl up on a big sofa and watch a movie - which makes Soho Hotel's Sunday Film Club just about perfect.

We went recently with friends and had a scrumptious time. You go in the mid afternoon and are treated to a three course lunch, we had a cheeky glass of wine with ours, before being shown into the hotels' private screening room for the film...they even provide the popcorn!

It's a great and luxurious way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon, I think I'll book tickets again soon.

photos from the Soho Hotel

Soho Hotel: 4 Richmond Mews, London W1D 3DH

No comments:

Post a Comment